The network for Group Travel Professionals
3 minute read
23 minute read
8 minute read
2 minute read
6 minute read
4 minute read
6 minute read
11 minute read
Join the Group Travel Grapevine, so we can stay in touch
Ideas and opportunities for group travel buyers from the team behind GTO magazine. The authoritative source of group travel knowledge since 1988.
Subscribe now to receive the Group Travel Grapevine straight to your inbox!
The group travel industry’s most prestigious and enjoyable annual event!
Following our gala presentation evening, held on Friday 1st June, we are delighted to reveal the winners of the 2018 Group Travel Awards.Visit Website
From here you can access the digital edition of the Group Travel Organiser magazine and all its supplements.
Previous editions of the magazine are also available, which can be found from the subsequent drop-down menu, and go back as far as June/July 2007.
If you want to change your registration to receive the print edition by post, please go to our subscription page.Subscribe for FREE Browse Latest Issue
Some of our recent supplements, ranging from essential group travel guides for Kent and Essex, to a wonderful brochure acting as your travel companion around Belgium, and ending with a celebration of the very best suppliers in the group travel industry. It’s all here.Browse Archive
- Travel Industry Imaginarium (Phoenix Artist Club, London’s West End) 17th October 2018
- World Travel Market (ExCel, London) 5th November 2018
- South West Group Travel Show (Longleat, Wiltshire) 16th February 2019
- GO Travel Show (Kempton Park Racecourse) 16th April 2019
- Group Travel Awards (Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London) 7th June 2019
- Group Travel Business Forum (Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London) 7th June 2019