Landor Travel Publications is very conscious of its responsibilities under data protection regulations and the GDPR directive that came into force on 25th May 2018. Any subscriber can ask at any time to be removed from our distribution list/database and to see any data we hold about them. At no point will your details be shared with third parties without your permission.
Group Travel Organiser is a controlled circulation magazine available free in the UK and Eire to qualified readers. When subscribing online, GTO Magazine will use information collected about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) on 25th May 2018.
- GTO Magazine may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to grouptravelorganiser.com (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe to our magazine.
- GTO Magazine will send you newsletters when you sign up for or subscribe to them.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- GTO Magazine will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, GTO Magazine is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office [notification number ZA200395].
- If you believe GTO Magazine has information about you that you do not want GTO Magazine to have or that is incorrect, please contact us and we shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
GTO Magazine uses Google Analytics to measure anonymous information about our site visitors, such as visit frequency, duration and approximate geographical location. Additional information such as age, gender, and interests are also made available to us but only if they’re available.
All of this information is completely anonymous and is used purely to help us align our content and advertising better with our audience.
If you would like to opt out of being tracked with Google Analytics, you can visit Google’s opt-out page.